Black Friday is behind us, but Cyber Monday is nearly here, which means there’s no end to those juicy deals just yet. If you’re someone who’s cashed in those early laptop/desktop deals (or just fancy an upgrade), chances are that a new mouse and keyboard are high on your shopping list too.
Peripherals often get high discounts this time of year, as companies look to clear out existing stock in preparation for next year’s lineup. We’ve witnessed some strong innovations in recent years and it can take a while to find the right one.
To make life easier, we previously recommended the best gaming mice and top mechanical keyboards here for you to look through. There’s plenty of big name discounts going at this time and here’s our top recommendations:
The best Cyber Monday gaming mice deals in the UK:
- Logitech G502 Hero Special Edition for £35 (was £80)
- Razer Deathadder V2 for £35 (was £70)
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed for £72 (was £130)
- SteelSeries Rival 600 for £50 (was £80)
- SteelSeries Rival 710 for £70 (was £100)
- SteelSeries Sensei 310 for £35 (was £60)
- SteelSeries Rival 310 for £35 (was £60)
- SteelSeries Sensei Ten for £50 (Was £70)
The best Cyber Monday gaming mice deals in the US:
The best Cyber Monday gaming keyboard deals in the UK:
- Razer Ornata V2 for £76 (was £100)
- SteelSeries Apex Pro for £160 (was £200)
- SteelSeries Apex Pro TKL for £150 (was £190)
- SteelSeries Apex 7 Red Switch for £140 (was £180)
- SteelSeries Apex 7 TKL Red Switch for £120 at SteelSeries (was £150)
The best Cyber Monday gaming keyboard deals in the US:
If you’re looking for new gaming desktop or laptop deals instead, we’ve got you covered. For offers on PC games, Green Man Gaming have some great discounts currently. We’re also looking into headsets, monitors and graphics cards in our best Cyber Monday PC deals collection.
For the latest Cyber Monday updates, make sure you follow Jelly Deals on Twitter too.
Source link : Eurogamer