Apex Legends Season 6 gives us a number of new updates – including the headline of a new Battle Pass and a new Apex Legends character, Rampart.
Alongside it also comes other additional features and tweaks, such as changes to the map and a new crafting system.
This page explains the Apex Legends Season 6 release time and what else to expect in the latest Apex Legends update.
Apex Legends Season 6 release time in BST, CEST, EDT and PDT explained
The Apex Legends Season 6 release date is August 18th for most regions, and will be available at the following Apex Legends Season 6 update release times:
- UK: 6am (August 18th, BST / UK)
- Europe: 7am (August 18th, CEST / West Europe)
- East Coast US: 1am (August 18th, EDT / East Coast US)
- West Coast US: 10pm (August 17th, PDT / West Coast US)
Of course, you might have to wait a little while for maintenance and download times for the patch on your chosen system.
Additionally, it’s possible for updates to be delayed due to last minute issues – as with what happened with the game’s December 3rd, 2019 update. But assuming all goes well, you should be playing Season 6 not long after the above times.
What is included in the Apex Legends Season 6 update
Here’s a list of the new features coming in the Apex Legends Season 6 update – subtitled Boosted – at a glance:
- New Apex Legends character, Rampart, an “expert modder who made her name in underground fight clubs”.
- A new crafting system, allowing you to collect materials to replicate or upgrades weapons and equipment from stations dotted around the map.
- Map changes, including a new Launch Site area within World’s Edge, the replacement of Drill Site with the Countdown facility, and the Staging area in the middle of the map, and more – including the stopping of the train.
- A new weapon, the Volt energy SMG.
- Season 6 Battle Pass with 100 levels of new unlocks, including Legendary skins, Apex Packs, Loading Screens and Music Packs.
- Ranked mode enters Series 6.
Expect a whole host of balance changes for other elements of the game – from character abilities to weapons – as part of a series of patch notes once the update arrives.
Source link : Eurogamer